Please be aware that the transfers listed below do not apply.
- If more than 30 minutes have passed between the time you disembark from the first streetcar and board the second streetcar at a valid transfer station
- When a single IC card is used to pay the fares of multiple passengers
- If the entire fare is not paid with a single IC card due to insufficient recharge
- When the settings on the IC card differs from the category of passenger(Adult/Child/Disabled/Disabled Child)
- When transferring to a third streetcar after Civic Hall Station and Shinchi Chinatown Station